James 3:11-18 KJVR
(11) Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
(12) Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.
(13) Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
(14) But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
(15) This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
(16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
(17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
(18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
Thank you for watching my channel. My name is Jeff. Yes I am a Pastor - no I am not normal lol. Here you will see videos about the things of God but also News reports that just piss me off. Yes I am annoying and very much Politically Incorrect!
Our Faith: http://ffnfministry.blogspot.ca/p/we-declare.html
Our Church: http://ffnfministry.blogspot.ca/p/who.html
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/PastorJeffEarls