Before It's News video
Login / Register

The ultimate bad hair day: Woman ends up in hospital after 'confusing builder’s foam with her hair


Thanks! Share it with your friends!


You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry, only registred users can create playlists.

Added by duy nam in Unexplained


Mystery woman, believed to be from Eastern Europe, grabbed the wrong can when doing her hair
She accidentally used expanding builder's foam instead of hair mousse and ended up in hospital
A picture of her in A&E has been widely shared on social media around the world on Tuesday

This picture proves once and for all how important it is to read the label on the can.
It shows a mystery woman who reportedly ended up in A&E after confusing her hair mousse with a can of expanding builder's foam.
The image, believed to have been taken at a hospital somewhere in Eastern Europe, has been widely shared on social media on Tuesday.

She can be seen sitting in a waiting room looking understandably unhappy with her situation with a giant solid helmet of polyurethane foam on her head.
Twigs and leaves are stuck to the foam, leading to speculation that there might be more to the picture, as seen in The Sun, than a simple mistaken spray can.
Expanding polyurethane foam has a number of uses in DIY situations - although 'hair product' is not one of them
Builders' and at-home-handymen used the foam for everything from preventing leaks, to filling gaps during construction and holding items in place

Read more: ends-hospital-confusing-builder-s-foam-hair-mousse.html#ixzz46bVvAb5l
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Post your comment


Be the first to comment